I am not sure when the Churchyard was finally closed for burials but the 'new' graveyard across the road was in use from the 1880s. It is now three or four times the size of the plot shown in this old plan which was found in the vestry some years ago. The plan records burials only up to 1912.
Clicking on the thumbnail below will open a high resolution image of the plan in a new window.
The names recorded on the plan above are as follows:
- BOUSIE BAYNE BURROWS BIFFIN BAILEY BRYANT BURNETT
- CAVILL COLES CHILCOTT CARLISLE
- DYMENT DAVIS
- GALTON GRANDFIELD
- HILL HASTE HURDLE HURMAN HOBBS HEMMONS
- PALMER PHILLIPS PYKE PERRY PORTER POOLE PAYNE
- RICH ROBERTSON ROUTLEY
- SUTTON SELLICK SUMMERS SCOTT SAUNDERS SHORT
- TRAPNELL THRESHER TROUT TUCKER
- VENN VILLIS
- WEBBER WOOLEY WARE WARD